Waaaa okaaaay.... I knew it'd going to be quite cold over here in Tokyo...but soo cold?!
Actually it is a few degrees warmer than in germany outside, so I'm fine with it.. but inside my hostfamily's house it's so COLD! And I mean it! It's really cold! It seems like in Japan they don't use heatings like we use in Germany~ They use their airconditioning which they trun on 'blow hot air'... but that isn't really effective DX
And in the middle of the living room they use the so called 'kotatsu'..
(do not own this pic!)
this is basically like a 'heating-table'... the heating is under the table and under a blaket, you can put your legs under it and then your legs get pretty warm... but the disadvantage is that really only your legs get warm! Because of the blanket the heat stays under the table and only under the table! So when I'm home I either sit in the living room with my legs under the kotatsu or in my room on my bed under a blaked (I've got three of them! And I sleep under all three of them in the night because otherwise I would freeze to death!) working on my papers~
昨日弟と浅草でブラブラして、寒くてから弟とスカーフshareしたxD 人がすごく込んでたから StarbucksでAzuki Matcha Latte を飲んで行った :P すごく美味しかった~
もし後上野に行ったら、是非またあずき抹茶ラテを飲みますよ! 本当に本当に超美味しいよ!
だけど始めに大学のためにレポートを書かなきゃ・・・ やだ!!
well, I'll keep you informed!! ;P
Yours Lara


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen