Hello everyone!!!
So today I actually planned to go to Shibuya for studying at Starbucks.. BUUUUUT... well while already taking the Ginza Line down from Asakusa to Shibuya... I didn't really feel like studying and so I quite spontaneously got off at Omotesandou and decided to again walk down the Takeshita Street (竹下道り) in Harajuku ;P There I bought a new bag, which actually is a bit darker xD
You can use it as a shoulder bag, a carrier bag or a backpack~ Unfortunately my Laptop is a little bit too big for it....
I also bought a new skirt and several kind of tights
as well as new overknee-socks and another backpack xDD I love this new bagpack ^-^ It is quite cute and even if it doesn't look like it, pretty huge, so I can easly put a lot of things in it~ Even my laptop fits in it! Although it gives the backpack the shape of a square then xDD
On my way to the JR Harajuku Station a 22 years old guy suddenly started talking to me xD It was like this: (男)すみません、とこの国から来ました? (私)ドイツから来ました^^ (男)ドイツ人?・・・ 本当にきれいです! Translation: -Excuse me, where are you from? -I'm from Germany^^ -German?... You're really pretty! xDDDDDD He was actually quite nice and we kept talking for 10 minutes~ Then I needed to go xD Unfortunately I already forgot his name xD but we exchanged email addresses, so let's see if we'll keep contact xD Then I finally went to Shibuya, ordered a Matcha Latte at Starbucks, sat down and worked on my paper for 2 hours~
Now I'm home and we'll have supper soon: KARAGEEEEE!!!! ^-^
またね!
yours Lara <3
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen